As India is being one of the most urbanized regions of the world, CLU i.e. Change of Land Use receiving has become necessary. And for the same GRP Estates have been administering it with appropriate instructions. The permission is obtained by the Director of Country Town & Planning assigned for the particular state, upon submission of essentials of Building plan, Zoning and Layout.