According to water (prevention and control Pollution) Act, 1974 and Air (Prevention and control of pollution) Act, 1981 all new intending projects (Developmental & Industrial) required to obtain NOC (No objection Certificate) from the State Pollution Control Board. If you are looking out for a useful assistance in the filing the application for Pollution NOC, then GRP Estates can be your helping hand. Our experts can guide you completely about managing the necessary documentation for the Pollution Approvals like Site plan, Memorandum of the Association, Land Documents, Undertakings, Project Report and Compliance Report etc.